Rheem RACA15042AJT000AA – Commercial Achiever® Series Package Air Conditioner, 3 1/2 Ton, 208-230/1/60
All models feature Scroll® compressors for maximum efficiency and quiet operation. The 5-Ton RACA15 model features Scroll UltraTech™ 2-Stage compressors with Comfort Alert™ diagnostics (see below), high/low pressure switches, and hard start kit.
- Louvered condenser compartment to protect the coil against yard hazards and/or weather extremes.
- One-piece top with a drip lip to help keep water off of the unit sides.
- Drawn supply and return air openings feature a one-inch tall flange to prevent water migration into the ductwork.
- Access panels have “weep holes” and channels to further help manage water run-off.
- Side and down discharge options available on all models.
- Easily accessible blower section complete with slide-out blower.
- Externally mounted refrigerant connections are conveniently located for easy service diagnostics Micro Channel evaporator and condenser delivers superior performance with less refrigerant charge and less weight than conventional copper tube/aluminum fin coils. In addition the all aluminum construction has superior protection against formicary corrosion and aluminum tube rubbing potential. Its easier to clean and has a more robust surface.
- Supplemental electric heat strips up to 15 kW are available (field or factory installed) for periods of extreme cold temperatures. Single point wiring simplifies installation.
- All units feature an internal trap on the condensate line eliminating the need for installing an on-site external trap.
- Easily accessible control box.
- Thermal expansion valve standard on all models for superior superheat control, reliability, and energy efficiency at all operating conditions.
- Solid core liquid line. Filter drier standard on all models (not shown).
- Rugged base rail included for improved installation and handling.
- Molded compressor plug.
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
- A double sloped evaporator coil drain pan assures all water is removed from the unit to improve indoor air quality.