Tips on Maintaining your Unit Annually
- When you are ready to maintain your unit, it is important to start with shutting off the power because of the various moving parts within your AC.
- Now, remove any debris in your unit after removing the cage with a screwdriver. Then, with a vacuum clean any debris on the interior of the unit.
- Clean any dirt that may be on the outside of the unit by using a garden hose or cleaning spray.
- Place the cage back onto the unit and clear any debris that may be around the condenser.
- Then move inside to clean the evaporator coil, plugged evaporator drain, and change the blower filter. It is suggested to change your filter twice a year.
- Don’t forget to turn the power back on!
See something strange while you’re cleaning?
Give us a call and we’ll inspect it for free. Call Us at 877-895-1155.