Getting the Right Temperature, Year Round
There is nothing quite as irritating as diving into your pool only to be greeted by the shock of surprisingly cold water. When your pool heater hits the fritz, the professionals at Cool Air USA have the expertise and tools to fix the problem so you can enjoy a comfortable swim without that shock to your system. Our licensed, uniformed technicians have the skills and experience to install and repair heaters for pools of any type or size, and are available 24/7 to give you the best service around.
The Cool Air Process
- 1.Schedule your free service inspection by booking an appointment online or by calling us any time, we’re available 24/7!
- 2.On your selected appointment day, one of our trained technicians will assess your heater to determine the right path for you.
- 3.It’s time to get your pool heater working! After choosing the right solution, Cool Air USA will install or repair your unit.
- 4.After the installation or repair, our technicians will walk you through step by step on how to run and maintain your pool heater for years to come.
- 5.Cool Air USA will then provide you with a digital copy of your receipt including before and after photos to help explain the completed work.